Why do you need an umbilical hernia belt?
Our umbilical hernia brace for men and women helps relieve pain and discomfort for men and women suffering from either an umbilical hernia, epigastric, incisional, inguinal, or ventral hernias. Due to its light plastic support bars our umbilical hernia belt is also useful for a weak abdomen and for abdominal contusions and protrusions as well. You can wear it after abdominal surgical procedures and after your workouts to provide support and to prevent further complications. Most importantly the pressure and compression created by the firm silicone pad resting against your hernia or incisional site will reduce discomfort and aid in the healing process.
Our Navel hernia truss is made with an elastic cotton blend and velcro to fit and close securely. Moreover it conforms to your body for a comfortable experience. The umbilical hernia belt comes with an adjustable firm silicone pad that you can move according to where your hernia is located. The goal here is for the firm pad to be pressed against your hernia. This will relieve the discomfort of your hernia resulting in immediate relief.
- Immediate pain relief with the hernia belt’s Firm Inner Pad. This firm silicone pad provides localized pressure creating the perfect amount of compression against the hernia, reducing discomfort.
- This umbilical hernia belt is made with a lightweight and breathable material. The high quality elastic cotton materials make it very easy to breathe through.
- The belt is made with moisture wicking blended fabrics that pull sweat and moisture from the skin allowing the sweat to evaporate easily. This helps keep the body dry and cool in warm weather and during physical activity.
- This umbilical hernia belt is made with a secure and comfortable fit. The elastic cotton blend belt molds around the waist and conforms to the shape of the body. The velcro closure allows a comfortable custom fit.
- Relieves discomfort from a variety of hernias:
- Umbilical / navel hernia, epigastric, incisional, inguinal, and ventral Hernias
- Relieves discomfort from pendulous abdomen / weakened abdominal muscles
- Comfortable to wear all day
- Protects incision sites, perfect for post surgery / post operation
- Made from Lightweight and breathable elastic materials
- Ribbed design conforms to the shape of your body.
- Adjustable silicone firm pad creates pressure and compression
- Form fitting and comfortable
- Slim design - wear under your clothes easily
- Moisture wicking cotton blend fabric
- Strong Velcro closure to help with adjustability