Everyday Medical Inguinal Hernia Truss
Our inguinal and groin hernia belt for men and women helps relieve pain and discomfort from either an inguinal, groin, femoral hernia. You can wear it after or before surgical procedures as it provides support to prevent further complications and reduce pain. Most importantly the pressure and compression created by the firm silicone padding resting against your hernia will reduce discomfort and help with the healing process.
- Immediate pain relief with the hernia belt’s firm inner pad
- Lightweight and with breathable materials.
- Moisture wicking blended fabrics that pull sweat and moisture from the skin allowing the sweat to evaporate easily.
- Highly adjustable with strong velcro. Make sure to get the right size.
- Relieves discomfort from inguinal, groin and femoral hernias
- Works for either left or right side. Simply rotate it over to the other side.
- Comfortable to wear all day
- Helps reduce pain and accelerates healing.
- Good for pre and post surgery
- Made from Lightweight and breathable elastic materials
- Adjustable silicone firm pad creates pressure and compression
- Form fitting and comfortable
- Slim design - wear under your clothes easily
- Moisture wicking cotton blend fabric
- Strong Velcro closure to help with adjustability