What helps knee pain from standing all day?
You can decrease the risks linked to prolonged standing by following the below tips:
- Find time to sit.
- If you are pregnant, elevate your feet and rest with the feet at a higher level than your head.
- Try moving around, stretching, and standing in various positions.
- Wear shoes that are comfortable and supportive shoes.
- Custom-made orthotics will help support the skeleton, muscles, and fascia in the right position, which is a key to alleviating several foot and leg pain symptoms.
- In case of hard floor covering, use a rubber mat or a rug to be kept on the floor.
- Compression hose and socks can help people suffering from foot and leg problems.
- Bend your knee and try to touch the heel to the butt using one leg, and repeat on the other side.
- Circling the hips in figure-8 motions will prevent hip tightness, as well as blood stagnation.
- Do an active hamstring stretch.