How to use the Plus Size Binder
How to apply the Plus Size Binder
1. Position the binder behind your body and make sure the velcro closure is facing inward.
2. Hold both ends of the binder, hold the left side with your left hand and the right side with your right hand.
3. Fold the left side over your stomach and pull right.
4. Fold the right side over the left side.
5. Secure the velcro and close the belt at the desired compression level.
Suggested for men and women recovering from abdominal surgery, postpartum, abdominoplasty, hysterectomy, gastric bypass, bariatric surgery, ovarian cystectomy, liposuction, or nephrectomy
How to measure:
Use a soft measuring tape to measure around the largest circumference in your abdominal/ stomach area.
How to clean:
Hand wash the binder in cold water with soap or detergent. Do not use bleach. Hang the binder and air dry.