When should I see a doctor for elbow pain?
It is advisable to consult your doctor if the pain is severe and hasn’t reduced at all. In addition, in the following cases too, medical assistance is recommended:
- If you are not able to carry objects using your arm or even use your arm
- If an injury has deformed the elbow joint
- Bruising and swelling around the elbow
- Symptoms of infection, which may include fever, warmth in the body or redness
- Pain that is felt during the night and while resting