Why you need the Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint?
Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint - Continuously keep your foot stretched while you sleep at around a 90 degree angle, and reduce plantar fasciitis pain with our Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint Brace. Our unique brace has a metal splint that is bendable. Giving you the flexible but rigid support you are looking for in a small and comfortable package.
With this design, you are able to achieve the perfect angle for ideal and effective foot and heel stretching. As you stretch your heel overnight, you will alleviate swelling and inflammation and increase blood circulation. In turn reducing those uncomfortable plantar fasciitis pains you are used to. Also, it lifts plantar fascia tissue to help relief arch and heel pain. Slide this brace on and get active again!
- Made with an Ergonomic design that conforms to your foot to a natural fit around nerves and muscles increasing circulation and reducing inflammation. The night splint offers rigid support and keeps the arch at a 90 degree position
- Made with breathable neoprene material making the brace comfortable and easy to wear throughout the night.
- Includes bendable aluminium bar that you can adjust to whatever makes you the most comfortable.
- This night splint improves mobility by improving blood circulation which helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery in your ankles, feet, heels and, arch.
- Relieves you from heel, sore feet, drop foot, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis pains and symptoms
- Reduces inflammation and restores comfort
- Improves and speeds up the healing process from the ball of your feet all the way till your heel
- Helps you get back to everyday activities and restores mobility
- Relieves pain associated with Achilles tendonitis
- Adjustable bendable bar so you can achieve proper stretching angle
- Pack of 2
- Easy to get on and off
- Made with lightweight and breathable neoprene
- One size fits most - adjustable velcro