Why you need the Plantar Fasciitis Hot and Cold Foot Wrap?
Our hot and cold therapy compression foot wrap is designed with a removable gel pack that can be heated or freezed. We recommend going from hot to cold and vice versa. This product was made to relieve pain from plantar fasciitis, heel pain, heel spurs, achilles tendon, metatarsalgia and sore or swollen feet. By cooling and heating the affected area you will relieve pain and strains from your plantar fasciitis. This works on the whole bottom of the foot.
This hot and cold foot therapy wrap is adjustable and works on both feet. This was made with breathable, soft, neoprene fabric. It is recommended to wear this after a long day on your feet to soothe the pain. This product will help you get back on your feet!
- Comes with a removable gel pack that could be heated in the microwave or freezed in the freezer. The temperature depends on your preference. Both the heat and cold will help allievate the pain.
- Made with neoprene fabric making the wrap comfortable, breathable and moisture wicking
- Improves mobility by improving blood circulation which helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery in your ankles, feet, heels and, arch.
- Relieves pain from plantar fasciitis and from all pains associated from the bottom of your foot.
- Eases heel pain and spurs
- Alleviates achilles tendon strains and metatarsalgia
- Soothes sore or swollen feet
- Removable gel pack
- Gel pack can be heated or freezed
- Made with breathable soft neoprene fabric