Why do you need the Turmeric Pain Relief Cream?
Our Turmeric Pain Relieving Cream promotes the reduction of discomfort and pain stemming from arthritis, muscle soreness, lower back pains, plantar fasciitis, shoulder pains, and generally all muscle and joint pain. This Topical pain relief balm is made with all natural ingredients including turmeric, curcumin, emu oil, linseed oil, and vitamin E . These ingredients work together for fast and effective pain management, this topical cream is an all natural method to tame a number of pain-related conditions, including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
For best results apply the cream to the affected area 3 to 4 times a day. Do not apply more than 4 times a day,
- Fast muscle and joint pain relief
- Relieves arthritis pain
- Promotes joint and muscle health
- Anti- inflammatory
- Great for overall skin health
STOP Use and Ask the doctor if the following occur:
- If conditions worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Excessive skin irritation occurs
- If redness occurs
Product Features and Ingredients
Made with the best ingredients to help reduce inflammation and pain at the affected area:
- Made with Turmeric studies indicate that turmeric blocks inflammatory enzymes, which helps manage arthritis and reduces joint inflammation.
- Made with curcumin which has anti-inflammatory compounds proven to support skin, joint & muscle health.
- Made with Indian frankincense Boswellia Serrata which helps treat chronic inflammatory illnesses and health conditions
- Made with Linseed (flaxseed) which has high anti inflammatory levels, minimizing skin irritation, rashes, inflammation, and redness
- Made with Emu Oil which helps reduce inflammation, ease muscular and arthritis joint pain
- Made with Arnica Montana which helps relieve muscle pain ,reduce swelling, soothes skin and heals bruises
- Made with Camphor which relieves pain and reduces itching
- Made with Menthol which helps reduce pain and inflammation and provides a refreshing cooling effect
- Made with Comfrey which is anti- inflammatory.
FDA NDC # 72982-1903-1