Why you need the Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint?
Everyday Medical’s 2 pack plantar fasciitis night splint is made to support and heal your plantar fascia, plantar fasciitis, arch heel, drop foot and achilles tendonitis, pains and discomforts at home and prevent future pain if worn consistently. Suggested to wear our plantar fasciitis night splint brace at night while your sleeping. Simply adjust the metal bar, find the right angle and wear this at night before you go to bed. Due to its metal bendable bar, this night splint brace will keep your foot at around a 90 degree angle that will help reduce your pain and support your arch. Stretching the bottom of your foot and the surrounding tissues will aid in an increased blood flow level to the area, which in turn will help with accelerating the healing process. This dorsal night splint is to be used at night or during rest and is not designed to be walked in.
Generally people who suffer from plantar fasciitis encounter serious pain when trying to place weight on their feet. This means that simply standing and walking around will be very painful. With this plantar fasciitis night splint and its bendable adjustable metal bar,, we can help you heal and get you back on your feet with less pain which will result into no pain over time.
- The night splint provides continuous relief for plantar fasciitis. The splint stretches your plantar fascia and provides foot and arch support throughout the night.
- Reduces pain and inflammation while easing the healing process.
- Made with a bendable bar that could be adjusted to the most comfortable angle for your foot.
- Made with lightweight neoprene material, making it comfortable to wear throughout the night.
- Relieves you from heel, sore feet, drop foot, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis pains and symptoms
- Reduces inflammation and restores comfort
- Improves and speeds up the healing process from the ball of your feet all the way till your heel
- Helps you get back to everyday activities and restores mobility
- Relieves pain associated with Achilles tendonitis
- Adjustable bendable bar so you can achieve proper stretching angle
- Pack of 2
- Easy to get on and off
- Made with lightweight and breathable neoprene
- One size fits most - adjustable velcro